Cold laminator range
- Economic efficient machines for the application of pressure sensitive materials only.
- Basic unit comprises top unwind, top rewind and bottom unwind (all with auto-locking of rolls).
- Single adjustment of aperture up to 5cms. with an LED colour-coded pressure indicator.
- Push-button controls for forward/stop/reverse and speed adjustment (up to 3.5M/min).
Hot Top Roller (HA)
- Useful for pressure sensitive laminate application.
- Small footprint with robust and innovative design; work can be processed sheet to roll or roll to roll as standard.
- The pivoting feed tray, with safety interlock, allows speedy roll changing.
- Additional safety features include laser eye protection at the nip and 2 emergency stops.
- The single chassis construction has additional roll storage and is on castors for ease of movement.
- Programmable control board also allows for individual speed (up to 6M/min), temperature (from 30º to 60ºC) and pressure adjustments.
Hot Top Roller (HT)
- For heat activated materials.
- As above, but with a top roller temperature capacity up to 140º C, enabling the use of heat-activated laminates.
Multi-function (twin heated rollers)
- Independent infra red heating enables the use hot and cold materials - simultaneously, if desired.
- All gauges of encapsulating film can be processed and most popular rigid substrates can be used due to the 5cm aperture possible.